Request a Loss Control Visit
What differentiates our company is the depth of internal resources we have to assist our clients in the successful management of their programs. The MAAS Fund in collaboration with CompOne brings an unparalleled level of expertise in the field. One important distinction in our product delivery system is that our team is available to meet with their clients “face to face” as often as necessary. We believe it is important to understand our clients’ expectations and business philosophy in order to serve them effectively.
Our Loss Control and Safety Programs are tailored to your business’ individual needs, with onsite services coordinated with your time schedule in mind. We are here for you in your time of need – 24 hours a day, 7 days a week.
To request a Loss Control visit, please complete the form below.
- Human Kinematic Evaluations and Ergonomic Assessments
- Site Audits and Regulatory Compliance
- Development of Effective Return to Work Programs
EDUCATION & TRAINING
- Accident Investigation
- Basic Principles of Ergonomics
- Chemistry of Hazardous Materials for the Non-Chemist
- Occupational Health & Safety Standards and The Workplace
- Fall Protection and Competent Person Training
- Personal Protection Equipment
- Right-To-Know, Global Harmonization System
- Automatic External Defibrillation (AED) Training
- Basic First Aid Training
- Bloodborne Pathogens
- Cardiopulmonary Resuscitation Course (CPR)
- Confined Space Entrant & Attendant
- Confined Space Entry Supervisor
- Confined Space Rescue
- Excavation, Trenching & Shoring
- HAZWOPER Operations
- HAZWOPER Technician
- HAZWOPER Site Worker or Specialist
- Incident Commander
Human Resources Pages
- Workplace Discrimination Prevention
- Workplace Diversity Guidelines
- Family and Medical Leave Act (FLMA) Basics
- Sexual Harassment Prevention for Front Line Supervisors
- Sexual Harassment Prevention for Managers and Supervisors
- Supervisors Basics and Fundamentals
- Code of Ethics
- Active Shooter Response Training
- Emergency Preparedness
- Violence in the Workplace & Beyond –Awareness Level
Please fill out the form below.
Fields marked with an asterisk (*) are required.